Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gaming Bookmarks Complete and For Sale!

I'm finally done with my gaming bookmark series. It took much longer than expected since I had computer problems all Spring.

Now up for sale are all of my one-of-a-kind Gaming Bookmarks. Each bookmark costs $20.00, but if you purchase the entire set, an additional $5.00 will be knocked off the price of each bookmark costing only $150.00! Contact me via Deviantart - http://brendancorris.deviantart.com/ , Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/brendan.corris?ref=ffl , or e-mail - brendancorris@yahoo.com
ONLY PAYPAL PAYMENTS ACCEPTED


THE LEGEND OF ZELDA : SKYWARD SWORD - $20.00


THE LEGEND OF ZELDA : THE WIND WAKER - $20.00


EARTHBOUND (MOTHER 2) - $20.00


MOTHER 3 - $20.00


MEGA MAN - $20.00


PANEL DE PON - $20.00


BONK'S ADVENTURE - $20.00


DONKEY KONG COUNTRY 2 : DIDDY'S KONG QUEST - $20.00


SUPER MARIO (MARIO SERIES) - $20.00


SUPER MARIO BROS. 3 - $20.00


You won't find my bookmarks for sale anywhere else, nor will you find them in this excellent quality.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your blog and its information. Your blog is so beautiful. I will bookmark it for my future updates. So keep it up.. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete