Monday, May 4, 2009

Sorry - Tonight it's Leftovers















Hey. Here are some random ass pictures I did this month last year and over the summer. These were just select pictures I posted on my My Space and Facebook pages. They aren't for any of my comics or anything. They're just random drawings of made up people or characters from other stuff. One of them is supposed to be Eve from Adam and Eve. It has no religious meaning (I'm a very NON religious person) I just felt like drawing her in my way. Another is of Razar and Tokka from the second Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie that I loved when I was little, as well as one of the Legend of Zelda for the NES. All the others are just random drawings of whatever. My favorite drawing's the blonde chick in the white shirt. I know this is kind of a half-assed post, but enjoy it, anyway. I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment