Monday, April 26, 2010

Bump in the Night


Not only have I been on a fan art high recently, but I've also been working on ky DVD collection, getting all those old school movies I love but for some reason just don't own, and lots of those movies are classic horror series. So, as I've been watching all these awesome films again, I've been inspired to bring these great horrors to my personal style. First we have a drawing of everybody's favorite murderers, Freddy from A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Jason of Friday the 13th. The pictures came out much to my liking, so I posted the originals seperately.



Next I did the horrifying yet totally badass creaturs from the Alien films. I put up the black and white o you could fully see the line work put into the picture since the dark coloring job hides a bit of it. Hope you enjoy these creepy classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment