Monday, March 30, 2009

Welcome to the Blog of Brendan Corris

Welcome to the Blog of Brendan Corris. This is only my first post and, as you can plainly see, I am just getting started at Blogger. I am a 22 year old cartoonist trying to publish my comic books like my 125 page graphic novel, "Stupid", my comic book series, "Mr. Funnyman", and other things like my videogame I'm making, "The Curses of Spinthra". This will be my main posting spot for all my artwork. All updates on my works will be logged on this blog. This is basically your one stop for Brendan Corris material. I'll post some random artwork first for everyone to give you a taste of what I do. I'm still having trouble getting the background up. I hate code. So much copying, pasting, and hoping it will work. Anyway, come check my stuff out.

No comments:

Post a Comment